Houston Methodist Community Benefits Grant 2018:
Deadline for Submission: July 21, 2017 by 5pm
New Applicant Instructions
Step 1.) Make sure to click on the signup button on the right side of the page.
Step 2.) Once you complete the signup process, you'll get an email to confirm your registration. Make sure to check your spam box just in case! Please add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
Step 3.) Once you have created your account, you will need to complete the Eligibilty Questionnaire to ensure you are eligible to apply for the Community Benefits Grant. If determined eligible, the full application and tasks will be made available. NAMING YOUR SUBMISSION: Your submission should be the name of the organization you are requesting grant support for. Once naming the submission, complete all tasks on the site per the instructions. Make sure to periodically "Save" your information while applying.
Returning Applicant Instructions:
Step 1.) Enter the email and password that was used during the last application process then select "Sign In". If you have forgotten your password, select the option "Trouble Signing In". You will be given the option to reset your password.
Step 2.) Once you have accessed your account, you will need to complete the Eligibility Questionnaire to ensure you are eligible to reapply for the Community Benefits Grant. If determined eligible, the full application and tasks will be made available. NAMING YOUR SUBMISSION: Your submission should be the name of the organization you are requesting grant support for. Complete all tasks on the site per the instructions.
Things to Remember:
- For optimal use, please access the grant application using Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser. Internet Explorer is not compatible with the grant management system.
- Applications must be submitted no later than July 21, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. Late and incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Do not mail an additional hard copy. The electronic submission will suffice.
- Applicants may not request more than 20% of the proposed program's budget.
- Houston Methodist will not consider muti-year grant requests nor capital campaign requests.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email the Houston Methodist Community Benefits Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact email@example.com and the software application providers can help address your question.